Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More Ideas...

Ok... since I set this up last week... it has been extremely busy. I am already thinking that maybe we will just try to have a topic for the week. And then we will both post during the week concerning the topic from our (very) different perspectives.

I also need to know if anyone that is reading is interested in having a chat. I had originally thought maybe on Tuesday nights... but have already found that I need to to change that to Monday. Will you be able to - or even want to- chat with Hal and me on Monday nights at 8:00? (CST) Let us know. Also, you may want to just try and get on the chat. For some reason...Hal's computer will not let him. That may be a problem, huh?

Like I said in the first blog... we are still in the developing stages. Still praying. Still wanting some imput from you. You can either comment or can email me with your ideas/suggestions.

Home - where the heart is.
But sometimes the heart hurts.
Sometimes the heart is tired.
Sometimes.... you fill in the blank...


We want to help.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

You both have helped me and James this week, thank you for being so willing to be used by God... you are both a blessing and we greatly appreciate and love you!