Monday, May 5, 2008

Chat tonight

So... we have just finished chatting again.

Here is the roll call:
  • DeeDee
  • exhausted
  • punkin
  • late
  • bubba
  • anonymous

We spent time looking at the traits of the Excellent Wife - we only had time to go over verses 10-19. We will get to the other verses next time.

Had some "ouch" moments... but don't we always when we begin to study the Word? When our desire is to be the wife/husband/person that God wants us to be... When we allow the fire of the Holy Spirit to burn in our life... the dross will come to the top! OUCH!

So let's be diligent to act on what the Spirit of the Living God spoke to us individually about.

I will go ahead and confess.... I have been convicted of "rising early". But since my children have all grown - and gone, and since my wonderful husband fixes breakfast for me :)...I really feel as if God is prompting me to just get up and let HIM feed me some spiritual food. He wants to meet with me. Those thoughts take me back to this post. This prayer. That is my prayer tonight.

Ok... 'fess up......

What are you going to work on?

0 comments: