Monday, May 5, 2008

Proposed Schedule

Ok... I really have been working on the plan for this blog and for the chat nights.

Maybe a little structure and schedule will help us all.

For the Chat Nights - I have posted the schedule on the side bar for the Month of May. I will update each month.


For the Blog - This is what I hope to be able to keep going:

  • Monday Meetings - somewhat of an introduction for the chat topic for that night.

  • Tuesday Tips for Husbands - Hopefully Hal will be able to give us a blog on most weeks. But this will also be a time for the wives to comment and respond from their perspective.

  • Wednesday Words for the Wives - I plan to have a blog with some encouragement/instruction for us ladies. But we will welcome some comments and response from the husbands' perspectives. (Also - sometimes I will throw in a Wordless Wednesday and/or a Word-filled Wednesday)

  • Thankful Thursdays - We will join other bloggers with our list of things that we are thankful for. But on this particular blog we will be focusing on the home - the family - the children - etc.

  • Friday Family Fun - Plan some fun for your family. Enjoy the time with them. Share the plans so that we all can be encouragement for each other. Sometimes we just a need a fresh idea.

Next Week - I will add this to the side bar - for future reference.

Tell me what you think - will this work?

We want to be encouragement for you. The world is fighting for your home. We want to offer some help. We want your home/your family - not only to survive - but also to THRIVE.

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I think that sounds wonderful!!

Mitzi said...

Sounds good to me...