Friday, September 12, 2008

Was this Time-Out???

It is the end of the week and here is my take on last week. Starting with the first day.

Day number one of planning lasted a short time. We could not agree on where to start, much less how to procede. So at DeeDee's suggestion, we did go to seperate rooms and prepare.

She got the living room with the couch and the A/C. I got the back porch with the metal chair.
(I just thought...was I put in time-out and did not catch on until just now???)

But the Lord used our time and our places to point us in the same direction.

That is the way He works. He uses His own time and puts us in the right place to bring us to the right frame of heart, mind and spirit.

As I have read elsewhere, it takes a quiet place, a quiet time and a quiet heart to hear Him and to sense His leading.

Now, we are both going His way in our planning. Which, coincidentally, is closer to the way DeeDee was headed than me. But as long as it is ultimately His way that is all that matters.

Struggling but Thriving...
Hal

1 comments:

Michelle C. said...

Yes- I think it was time out!!!